“We’re going to tell you that we write and mail love letters, handwritten love letters, to strangers in need all over the world. We’re going to invite you to request a love letter for someone in your life who needs one. And we’re going to insist that you step out of your own shoes of Comfort & join us. You are going to think we are a bit crazy. A tad loopy. But you’ve been looking for a website that leaks love all this time… so we aren’t worried you’ll leave us.
It’s not about stamps. Not about stationery. It’s about your neighbor. The cracked parts of your own story & how you can use them to lift someone else. It’s about the stranger enveloped in sadness. The chance to pull off Twitter & step away from your networks to turn your best love letter into a lamp… a lantern… to light the path of someone who needs to read it tonight.
Your cursive means the world to us.
with crossed t’s + dotted i’s,
The More Love Letters Team
We do dang’ good with 45 cents…
In just 11 months, More Love Letters has sent over 4,200 love letters to individuals around the world.
Click on the links below to see some of our proudest moments.
- Sent over 20 Love Letter Bundles to people in need, each packed with 30-75 love letters.
- Delivered over 100 love letters to baristas across New York City, even catching the eye of Oprah.
- Founder Hannah Brencher chosen as a TED2013 Global Talent Search Finalist.
- Collected over 900 love letters during the holiday season to be mailed to 12 individuals in need of more joy around the holidays.
- Dropped love letters all over the world, from a small campus in Pensacola, Floridato the crooks of London and North Korea
- A Love Letter to College Students during finals gone viral. Reaching over 150,000 college students in 72 hours.
- Working with elementary schools and middle school groups to write and bundle up love letters.”